- Lead PPIM Quality assurance Team.
- Product Quality, Customer interface on quality areas.
- Lead ISO/Customer audits, coordinate annual audit process and training.
- Oversee document control. Generate internal instructions/procedures.
- Set up and maintain a well-organized quality department.
- Partner with MFG team to improve quality communication and processes.
- Project management, assist with tooling and engineering projects.
- Lead QRB team, weekly meetings.
- Continuous improvement of the quality process and team.
- Participate in the PPIM leadership team.
- Introductions, job descriptions, People, responsibilities.
- Review current projects and open quality issues.
- Review IQMS and PPIM documentation system.
- Review current customers, history and future plans.
- Daily operations and process flow.
- Gain the respect and support of co-workers.
- Complete current pending quality issues.
- Develop a clear understanding of PPIM processes and IQMS.
- Maintain a clean organized work area.
- Support customer service and customer requirements.
- Adhere to Quality, ISO policies and procedures.
- Perform tasks as assigned by your Supervisor.