The warehouse clerk is responsible for preparation of packages and products for shipment. Maintain inventory of production supplies. Responsible for coordinating the clerical tasks for the shipping department. The daily functions are to ensure shipping documents are processed with accuracy, on time, and in full compliance with all vendor and regulatory requirements, including all product and shipping container labeling requirements.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Pulling inventory and prepping for shipment. Verify quantities and label information.
- Deliver/Ship parts. Receive raw materials and parts.
- Moving materials in IQMS, cleaning and organizing the warehouse.
- Inventory control. Audit and correct inventory errors as needed.
- Cleaning and maintaining of facility as needed.
- Truck maintenance as needed and machine operator back fill.
- All authorized drivers are responsible for the safe operation and inspection of the truck and must adhere to all company safety rules and procedures.
- Maintains warehouse in a clean condition.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 2-years applicable experience in shipping, driving preferred.
- Ability to read, write and use Computer programs, ERP.
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple projects.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to work together as part of a team under limited supervision or independently
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Basic math skills; must be able to use a calculator and compute basic math equations
- Knowledge of GMP’s and/or 1 year work experience in a packaging or manufacturing environment
- Forklift Certified
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must maintain clean driving record
- All pertaining process procedures that relate to job function
- Process flow, pulling and shipping parts.
- Truck maintenance, inspection, driving both trucks.
- Procedures, IQMS, Schedule, Reports. Computer system, labels.
- Facilities cleaning and maintenance.
- Daily operations and product flow. Inventory management, verifications
- Spends the majority of the work shift walking, bending and stooping.
- Reaching above shoulder height, below the waist or lifting as required to carry supplies, tools and equipment throughout the workday.
- Proper lifting techniques required.
- Must be able to lift, carry, push, pull, up to 50 lbs. with no assistance.
- Work performed in a Manufacturing environment.
Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
Please send your resume either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 760-598-6333. We will call you to discuss opportunities and arrange an interview.